Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ok, I am now on row 17 of my Ashton scarf...and I have decided that I am COMPLETELY insane! Yep, it is official...insane. How could I want to do this scarf??? Am I such a dork fan that I will continue even though I will practically throw myself over a cliff because this thing is driving me nuts?? Yeah, I guess I am. Ashton...you are driving me insane.

The back of the scarf is a MESS, and boy do I mean a mess. But, no one will see the back.

Why oh why didn't I start with something small? INSANE I tell you!

Ok..back to the scarf from hell. I can't wait til I get to the plain black portion of the scarf...then I may regain some sanity. I will post another picture tonight...maybe by then I will be to row 20...geesh...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting