Monday, September 05, 2005




Ok, this is my first post to my brand new Blog! YEAH!!!

Ok, my project for now...my Christmas Present to myself. An Ashton Kutcher scarf. I saw a scarf on www.knitty.com and had to have one of Ashton (the original pattern: http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEsummer05/PATTandre.html ) . I wrote to Rebbecca, the original creator, and she helped me get the basics for designing this scarf only with Ashton. So the picture above is my graph...which is 53 wide x 107 length.

This is my first intarsia/fair isle project, and as of now I have 4 rows done. YIKES!!! I think I will have it done by my 50th birthday (only 14 years to go...I should make that-maybe).

Thanks to the "Knitting Chicks" for helping me with this project...I will update it often.

Thanks also to KASHMORE at www.ashton-kutcher.net for the help with the picture!

Lisa (a brand new blogger!) How exciting!

4 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Jan said...

Lisa,

I am not a big Ashton fan, but like the idea of the scarf. Good luck.

Jan

http://www.caffinnascreations.blogspot.com/

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

This is NUTS! I love it~ can't wait to see it come to life, mmmmahhhh..

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Crazy Knitter said...

Thank you! I need all the luck I can. :)

And yes, it is completely nuts...but I am a fan, what can I say.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Crazy Knitter said...

Yeah..I was 'hiding' the fact I am a total Ashton Dork fan! :) But then thought...what the heck. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting