Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Bag Arrived today!!!




I am so so excited...I am involved with the "International Tote Exchange II" and my bag arrived today from Vicki!!!! I am so spoiled...she really out did herself!

The bag is just beautiful...beautiful colors that was knitted and felted with a green handle. HUGE and so nice.

Included in the box was 2 balls of Lopi yarn, 3 stitch holders, size small, medium, and large. A package of knitting themed note cards, a knitting pattern marker, a pom pom maker and a beautiful note from her.

My dogs even loved it...my 2 chi's just love things that are warm and comfy and fuzzy...this definately fits the bill...as you can see, they took to it right away while I was trying to take the pictures of it. Needless to say, they cannot have my beautiful bag...my knitting is already in it.

Thank you so much Vicki...I just love it so much!

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chick!! Email me and I'll send you the html to put the OrnaMental button on your site!! HUGS!!

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps.... that bag is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting