Friday, September 09, 2005


My first sweater!!! Ok, these are a few pictures of my first sweater...I have 3 balls into the body of the sweater, and I have 1 sleeve done. The sweater is a Christmas gift for my mom...so, hopefully I will get it done in time. I am not that great with sticking with this one...but I pick it up, work on it for awhile, then put it down and do something else.

I am using Plymouth Yarn - Bella Colour...Color 17 Lot 54.

The pattern I am using is from Cascade Yarns - Ribbed mock T-Neck (cypdk108)

4 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Ohhhhhhh Very Pretty Yarn :)

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Crazy Knitter said...

Thank you! It is so fun to work with.

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting