Tuesday, October 25, 2005




I finished my mittens! Yeah! These are for my sister in law, Nikki for a Christmas gift . I hope she likes them!

I used Smitten by Mission falls. This is the Dizzy Pattern. I made the front and the back differnent (top stitching) so they can be reversable if she wants.

I used size 5 and 6 needles.

The yarn used: Cascade Pastaza (50% llama, 50% wool) in 085 color (blue) and Cascade 220 in 9461 (green) and cascade 220 (rust).

I loved making these...they are so fun and simple.

5 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute they are awesome.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger me myself and i said...

love those gloves...very cool!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Oh How COOL !!!!

I LOVE them........
http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger soapy said...

very cool! is it a pattern or your own design? I love that cascade yarn! I'm sure your sil will enjoy them!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger . said...

the mittens are cute! you did a great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting