Monday, October 17, 2005


Ever have one of those days when EVERYTHING goes wrong??? Well, I am currently having one of those days!

I am making some knitted projects for my new occupation - a knit designer for LePrissy Pets ( http://www.leprissypetsjewelry.com/ )! YEAH! A dream job. Anyway, I am making these items(its a surprise...) and something happened to them, so I had to throw almost 20 of them away! UGH! After crying for about an hour, and locking myself in my bedroom so I wouldn't throw myself off the balcony I decided to knit a basic knitted hat.

Sounds simple right? Of course it can't be simple it is a HORRIBLE EVERYTHING goes WRONG day! I was knitting...had 46 out of 65 rows done...beautiful...then, the doorbell rang. I got up to answer the door, getting the thread caught on my shoes somehow (without knowing it) and ran down the stairs. Got the letter, ran back upstairs to see my knitting, my cats and about 4 rows left on my needles! UUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! How could I not feel thread following me down the stairs?!?!?!?

I burned myself with the iron, blocking something, got a paper cut...boy oh boy what a day! Poor me! :(

Well, I thought I would make something for myself that if I screwed up it wouldn't be a earth shattering event...so, I decided on arm warmers...it is chilly here today and damp...so, what the heck...I will give it a try. And...guess what?????

THEY WORKED OUT!!! I love them!! My curse day is over I hope!!! Pictured above!

Well...off to work on my second miten...from the Mission Falls pattern book Smitten. I am do Dizzy right now....for a gift for my sister-in-law (so...if I mess up no loss, right?) hehehe...just kidding (?).

7 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a day!! Your arm warmers are awesome! I hope tomorrow goes better!!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Becky said...

It sounds like a terrible day. I hope the next round goes much better. How in the world do you get a pair of arm warmers made in one day? They are beautiful.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Genia said...

Here is a (((((HUG))))) for you - may tomorrow be better!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger . said...

Those are cool! I love em! SOrry you have had such a rough day! I hope tomorrow is better :)

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger soapy said...

Your arm warmeres are great! Sorry about your day, I know what those kinda days are like thats for sure!
Hope you have a batter day!
What an adorbale dog!

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger MysteryKnitter said...

I love your arm warmers! Lovely looking things! Keep knitting.

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. fiat siena 2006 east texas football classic cumshots

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting