Tuesday, November 08, 2005




Another Gift done! Ok, this one is for Emma, a daughter of my friend Michelle. I love how this turned out!

I used cascade 220 in black and I added Pallete by Knit Picks in Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple and Black. I carried the cascade throughout the entire poncho, and kept changing the knit picks colors. I did a picot edging on the "collar" and I think it turned out super cute. I am hoping to get another mini one done for her for her American Girl doll for Christmas.

Earlier in my blog I showed a rainbow snake scarf...this is Emma's brother Blair's gift...so they are both rainbow colored this Christmas!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting