Monday, November 06, 2006

Sean has a new sweater and hat!



What is a better reason to knit than for a brand new baby? None that I can think of. I saw Sean for the first time yesterday and gave his mom his sweater and hat set. :) It looked so tiny when I was making it, but it is really big on the little guy. Nikki (Seans' mom) said the sweater is perfect if we roll up the sleeves, big, but not too big. The hat goes down to his chin...ooops. Ah well...he will grow into it.

Pattern from:

Simple Knits for Cherished Babies by Erika Knight.

3 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean... is very lucky! What a lovely set!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Baby Beth said...

We are in the DDD yahoo group and I decided to check out your blog. I LOVE it. :) And congrats on becoming an Aunt again!!

Just a side note (and an FYI), your buttons aren't set up correctly. They take me to photobucket...not to where they should be. :)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Crazy Knitter said...

I don't know how to fix the buttons. :( I have tried...I am just not computer saavy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting