Sunday, November 13, 2005




Just in time for the movie. PHEW! I finally got my Harry Potter scarf done! WOW is that a lot of stockenette stitch! I prayed for a knitting machine about half way through...but in the end it was worth it, I just love it...I used the pattern from...http://knit.atypically.net/scarves/azkaban/pattern.shtml. I used Brown Sheep Nature Spun Worsted (100% wool) yarn in Gryffindor Colors :brick road (#225) and sunburst gold (#308).

I can't wait until Friday for the movie to come out!

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love your scarf! I'm glad that you got it done in time for the movie!! The thin scarf is very pretty! The colors go well together!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Micky said...

Love it love it! I started one of these eons ago too. But it is sadly still in the bag in progress. I think it's because of the yarn I was using. I wasn't able at the time to buy the good stuff. I will have to eventually.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting