Saturday, November 26, 2005



Look at the new member of our family! I just ordered him on www.wizardofclaws.com, an early Christmas gift from my good friend Lei and my husband Billy! He is going to arrive on Tuesday night! I cannot wait. Haven't thought of a name yet, he is a tiny little guy 2 1/2 pounds right now...but he is a little chunkster, and loves to eat. :) I will post pics on Tuesday night when he arrives...I just can't wait. Thank you to Lei and Billy for my wonderful Christmas gift of a new fur baby!

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger KniTaPaLooZa said...

Totally addorable. Very cute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting