Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I did it! (with Mary's help of course)


Well...after a very unhappy start on Saturday...when I ripped EVERY STITCH out...I finished the Garterlac Dishcloth. http://criminyjickets.blogspot.com/2006/07/garterlac-dishcloth.html

I had decided not to try again, but saw a post from one of my groups and someone else was having a similar problem as I was...so I piggy backed on her question (shameless I know) and Mary sent me some wonderful pictures with EXACT directions on where to pick up the stitches. We decided last night to do it together! After many times of telling myself "why am I going through all of this insanity for a dishcloth' I finished, and I am hooked on the pattern.

Is my little square dishcloth perfect? Nope..but the next one will be better! Hmmm...the color possibilities. :)

Thanks Mary...I had so much fun...who needs sleep anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting