Friday, September 16, 2005


Mikey's Pumpkin Hat!!

Well, you could say that I am getting really good at making mistakes into something nice...or, you could say I really suck at knitting things.

This is yet another goof up that I changed into something. My husband asked me to knit him a bright orange skull cap for hunting. So I started knitting...the pattern was great, just too thin for Wisconsin winters (thats where he hunts)...anyway, I didn't want to frog the whole thing, so I remembered seeing a pumpkin hat on my knitting chicks group and sorta just winged this. I also took a leaf pattern from Kitting on the edge and added that as well. It turned out so darn cute.

I just need to get better at not making mistakes...you think? Ugh! Oh well...

4 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Whit said...

I think it's funny because I knit a pumpkin hat and my husband commented that he could use it hunting!!! lol

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said...

The hat looks GREAT !!!!

I just bought some orange yarn for a scarf!
Penny
http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... ambien side e Ergonomic chair tilt seat pan Order phendimetrazine 100 on line Supplements vitamins Phentermine pill Ambien cr dosage Subsitute ambien Hp designjet plotters mcafee popup blocker Alum awnings Domestic procedure refrigerator repair Getting rid of cellulite

 
At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting