Saturday, September 24, 2005




Snake Scarf for Blair!

Finished the snake scarf for my friend's son Blair!

I used the pattern from www.scknitting.com/spring2005/slithering.html

I changed a few things, I used a dark color varigated yarn so I didn't use the fair isle pattern throughout. I also added 3-D eyes (for teddy bears) instead of using black thread. I also put a 'rattler' in the tail. It is so darn cute.

size 8 and size 10 dpn were used.

Red Heart E300 - Mexicana and Black were used.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Cool Scarf !!!!

I know a few boys who would love it !

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting