Wednesday, September 21, 2005


Bob just received a brand new fancy necklace...WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! How beautiful is this???

You HAVE to check out the fantastic pet jewelry on this website!! HANDMADE by the way! WOW!!!! http://www.leprissypetsjewelry.com/

Wait until you see them! You will want them all, I know me and Bob do...(shhh...my cats are a little mad at me now...)...they are telling me 'He gets a crystal necklace and all we get is a stupid knitted toy...jeesh, we see where we rate".

Thank you Laverne for letting me post this picture and your website! You do fantastic work, keep it up...and when can we expect the "human" necklace site??? Hmmmm???

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Mz Mar said...

Your "pup" is adorable!! I tried to go to the site for the collars but it says the site is coming soon???
Your coat is coming along nicely!!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

That website scared the CRAP out of me! was not expecting the french bistro (sp?) music- too much! Warn a girl, hee hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting