Sunday, November 19, 2006

Newest Dishcloths...and KAL progress





I am up to date with the Mid-November KAL...I am still so excited about these. I just love them...today, we made bobbles. How Fun! What is next I wonder??

I ahve been completely addicted to washcloths lately. Here are some I completed.

The blue and green ones are from: http://www.jimsyldesign.com/~dishbout/

The angel is from: http://www.geocities.com/love2knit_dishcloths/TinaKnitAngelDishcloth.html

I think everyone I know is going to get a washcloth and some soap from Bath and Body Works this year.

4 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is that angel pattern from?? It's adorable!

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL never mind, I really should learn to *read* the posts rather than just drool over the pictures ;)

You have some gorgeous washclothes!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Crazy Knitter said...

Thank you!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger CraftyCarole said...

ooo! I love the round one! May I ask where you got that pattern?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting