Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas time is here....




Audrey was given her stocking last week...and Kelley loved it! Yeah!

I have been busy making hundreds of cookies for my Christmas Eve Party, and today will be no exceptions.

I am extremely behind on the holiday knitting though, so I have no idea what I am going to do about that...time will tell, I suppose. I then have to finish my shopping too...yikes...a week away...bring on my nervous breakdown.

My tree looks so pretty this year, I think. I have tried to take a picture at night, and it doesn't show off the tree as much as it did this morning...so here it is. What do you think?

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I got my ornaments today and I LOVE them. Thank you so much. How did you know I was a fur girl?

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Where are you? Everything o.k.?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting