Monday, December 04, 2006

Newest Items...KAL progress and Holiday Baking Officially Begins!

The KAL is going great...after 35ish rows, I finally figured it out. hehehe, I love these things. The pictures are not good, no matter how hard I try...I cannot get the pattern to come out. You can barely see it. When you click on the picture, you can see it a little more.



Well, to me, the Holiday isn't complete without making and baking lots of goodies for gifts for people I love. Today I started making some (I need to mail quite a few...so, they have to be started early). These little guys are soooo simple, and cute if I must say so myslef. 3 Large marshmellows put onto a stick...dipped in white chocolate and decorated, snowman like.

Made myself a set of the wrist warmers I have been making. I made mine a little longer and also added more rows to the thumb...and did a normal bind off, not the picot bind off.

4 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger knottykitty said...

Those little marshmallow guys are sooooo cute! :) Made me smile when I saw them, all lined up!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Julie in Texas said...

I had the same problem with being able to see the pattern in the picture. Thought it was my choice of yarn color.

Love the snowmen! My boys would really like making them....great one more thing to add to my to do list! ;-)

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger midgeling said...

Love it all! Those snowmen are adorable. Those mitts are so pretty too.

 
At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting